- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons Pedro Lopez Brand Taco Seasoning
- 1 dozen hard taco shells, or small tortillas
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- 3 dozen flour tortillas, soft taco size
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 cups grated cheese
- Pedro Lopez Brand Taco Sauce (hot or mild)
This is a very simple, and delicious recipe!
1 Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium-high.
2 Add the Pedro Lopez Brand Taco Seasoning and stir to combine.
3 Spoon into taco shells or tortillas, and top with lettuce, cheese and Pedro Lopez Brand Taco Sauce.